We adhere to the following guidelines on our tours and travels. Our staff and our partners are committed to them.
These guidelines are made in accordance to official guidelines and may be changed when the situation evolves.
GUIDELINES FOR PREVENTION OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS
Avoid all travel and tours if you are ill or belong to a risk group.
Avoid unnecessary physical contact
- We adjust the group sizes so we can observe the below recommendation. Thus we prefer prepayment and preregistration.
- We ensure the possibility to maintain safe distances between people, at least 1-2 meters.
- We advice and monitor so that no queues are formed.
- To avoid unnecessary contact, we recommend prepayment (tickets should be purchased from our online store in advance) and we do not sell tickets in cash.
- When entering the interior, wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer.
- When sneezing or coughing, place a disposable handkerchief to cover your mouth and dispose of it immediately after use. If you do not have a handkerchief, cover your mouth with your upper arm near your inner elbow. Then wash your hands or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is available from the guide.
- We remind customers not to touch objects or surfaces.
To facilitate infection tracking, we collect information about the individuals who participate the tours and keep it secure, for up to a month. The information will not be disclosed or used for marketing without the express consent of the customer.
We ensure that the interiors of the buildings visited during our tours and excursions are cleaned regularly and in accordance with the given hygiene regulations.
On bus tours, we make sure there is enough space in the vehicle, hand sanitizer is available, and the vehicle is cleaned before the trip.